Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everbody,

We will be moving to Dubai in a month and I am obsessed about the apartments especially after reading many posts about the dodgy agents and landlords, bad maintenance, non-working elevators in 87 storey buildings...really having nightmares here.

At least now we decided we want to live in Marina, preferably in an Emaar or Trident Development. But now I find Radisson Blu fully serviced apartments. Do you have any idea about it? What about the location, really in marina or somewhere over the rainbow with a slight sight of marina?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I've never stayed there, but it looks like a nice place (I have been inside). Assuming it is the same one I know it is located at the bridge between Marina Mall and the area of the walk where the restaurants are located so a pretty good location. It is on Emaar Blvd side though, so you are not actually on the Marina you walk up from the Marina and then about 1/2 block up and you can go in the back way to the hotel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it is the same one, they say "just next to the Metro station and at two minutes walk from the five star shopping centre."

At least I can walk to the marina, correct?

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I think it is the same one, they say "just next to the Metro station and at two minutes walk from the five star shopping centre."

At least I can walk to the marina, correct?
Yes, easy walk to both the main part of the Marina walk and Dubai Marina Mall. Close to the the Dubai Marina metro station

·
Registered
572 Posts
We lived there for a Month last year (wife + 2 children).

It's pretty simple but worked ok for us. There's a small gym, small pool & kids shallow pool. It also has a pizza place next door and the main restaurant is Chinese food (or was when we were there).
The staff were ultra friendly and to be honest they really made the stay there much easier than it could have been.

There is noise from the road, especially in the evening and weekends, oh and there's no bar!

Personally I wouldn't want to live there for much more than a few Months, but it was a good short term base for us.

Hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.