Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in having a telephone interview live on the Radio this Saturday,

we are looking for a couple of Central Portugal, expats that would like to take part in a new English Language radio show starting this Saturday at 10am.

Just a five minute chat about living here in Portugal, what you like what you dont like, etc.

anyone interested please drop me an email or pm

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well the broadcast of the first "Good Morning Portugal" radio show on Vida Nova fm, 105.5 presented my myself and Dan went quite well, we had a few phone in guests, played some good music and had a good chat and a good laugh making the programme.
anyone interested in being on next weeks programme, let me know, or why not just call in and say hello, make a request for your favorite music.

·
Banned
905 Posts

Hi Derek

After you mentioned about the radio i found the station, bookmarked it ready to listen in and guess what i forgot about it. So you do not play may request " all along the watch tower by Mr Hendrix " i won't ask but i will try harder this week to listen.

Their is a link below for other who want to listen over the internet.

Good luck

Peter

Portal Rádio - pagesintonizador

·
Banned
905 Posts

Hi Derek

Yes i will try and do that. The programs starts at ten if i remember correctly. Don't worry about my taste in music you seen to young to be able to understand good music:).
On Wednesday i sign the promissory cpntract.

I will leave a link somewhere so you can see. Or look at the agent you know i know. It's under sixty and under contract and called "Casita de Valboa"

Hope to speak on Saturday

Peter

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi There I am trying to contact Colin the Sat TV man. He appears to have his mobile switched off and we have returned from holiday to find we have no Sat TV. Can anyone tell me if Colin is away and if so an alternative Sat TV expert.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well the broadcast of the first "Good Morning Portugal" radio show on Vida Nova fm, 105.5 presented my myself and Dan went quite well, we had a few phone in guests, played some good music and had a good chat and a good laugh making the programme.
anyone interested in being on next weeks programme, let me know, or why not just call in and say hello, make a request for your favorite music.
Is this web radio?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.