Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all my name is Lisa Im 38 married with 5 children and Im currently in the uk. My inlaws live in Canada they have been there since 2009 and we want to move over there as soon as we can.
I have an nvq3 in childcare but have found out nvq's are useless in canada :cry:
So I was wondering is there any course I can take in the uk that will be recognised in Canada that I could do whilst I am still here or any course I can do online that gives me Canadian qualifications?
I really can't see how we will ever get over to Canada at the minute need some help because I have no idea how :cry:
thank you Lisa x

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
hi all my name is Lisa Im 38 married with 5 children and Im currently in the uk. My inlaws live in Canada they have been there since 2009 and we want to move over there as soon as we can.
I have an nvq3 in childcare but have found out nvq's are useless in canada :cry:
So I was wondering is there any course I can take in the uk that will be recognised in Canada that I could do whilst I am still here or any course I can do online that gives me Canadian qualifications?
I really can't see how we will ever get over to Canada at the minute need some help because I have no idea how :cry:
thank you Lisa x
Which Province in Canada do you wish to move to? I ask because different Provinces may have differing education requirements.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.