Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My wife visa was refused due to my financial reasons. I am now applying again with the required documents needed. Do I need to mention why I was refused or will they have all this on record. I am applying again likes it the first time with financial documents I was refused for, i have not mentioned anything about refusal, this ok?

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

My wife visa was refused due to my financial reasons. I am now applying again with the required documents needed. Do I need to mention why I was refused or will they have all this on record. I am applying again likes it the first time with financial documents I was refused for, i have not mentioned anything about refusal, this ok?

thanks
brother i will strongly recommend you don't hide and inform them what happen if possible provide them refusal letter and told them in a covering letter that now you fulfill minimum income threshold 18600 pounds.
hope it will give you best outcome

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's fine, I'll attach the refusal letter and my solicitor has written me a statutory declaration letter which states my annual income exceed £18,600 and I am now providing 6 months wage slips and 6 months bank statements.

nyclon.. which question are you referring to? the only question on the refusal letter is appeal steps

Thanks

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Edit: It's under "Personal details and travel history"

Have you been refused a visa for any country including the UK in the last 10 years?

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
I believe there is a question on the application about whether you have previously been refused a visa.

A letter from your solicitor saying you meet the financial requirement is unnecessary and doesn't really prove anything. Your pay slips, bank statements and letter of employment prove you meet the financial requirement.

The employment letter must include the following:

A letter from the employer(s) who issued the payslips at paragraph 2(a) confirming:
(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi nyclon,

I have payslips, p60, bank statements and employment letter. Just in regards to mentioning our refusal. I’ll be send the refusal letter and a short covering letter, will something like below be fine?

Wife address

Date

To whom it may concern,

Please see the attached refusal letter when I applied back in January. I am now reapplying and addressing the refusal response by providing the required documents to shows that my sponsor exceeds the financial requirements of £18,600. Please find all the attached documents to support this in further detail.

Kind regards
Wife name

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.