Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I have a quick accomodation question. Is our current tenancy agreement necessary to meet the requirement? We have misplaced it somewhere. We have plenty of other mail to satisfy the requirement (including our old tenancy agreement for a different house).

Also, I have a pension letter dated December 2015 (with no specified date on it (ex. 1st Dec 2015). Is that an acceptable piece of evidence.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
141 Posts
As for the tenancy agreement- you need the current one. No point telling eco about previous accommodation. Get current tenancy agreement and if it's shared with multiple occupancy then you'll need to get a housing inspection report done to say it's not overcrowding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello all!

I have a quick accomodation question. Is our current tenancy agreement necessary to meet the requirement? We have misplaced it somewhere. We have plenty of other mail to satisfy the requirement (including our old tenancy agreement for a different house).

Also, I have a pension letter dated December 2015 (with no specified date on it (ex. 1st Dec 2015). Is that an acceptable piece of evidence.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Unfortunately, I think you will need it. See

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...tion-maa/maintenance-and-accommodation-maa--2

The relevant paragraphs are 6, 9, 10 and 11.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you to both of you for answering! I appreciate the fast responses. I will have to do some major turnovers to try and find it.

Does anyone know about the pension letter question?

Thank you again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was planning on using it as piece of correspondence evidence.
The pension letter doesn't have a specified date on it, but does have month/year. I was just wondering if that's ok to submit.
We don't have many correspondence to both of us so we are relying on individual letters. It's the only piece we have from the tail end of 2015.

·
Registered
141 Posts
A pension letter dated back 2015 with no date on it will look suspicious. Get in touch your pension provider for a most recent letter and make sure it's dated and has your current address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.