Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife went for her Bio-Metrics 7 days ago. And due to us trying to make our case perfect we still have not sent it off. We are sending it Saturday, I am just concerned as it will get sent off Monday and it will be cutting it very close as Thursday will mark the 2 weeks up.

I'm just being paranoid really, but hoping them getting it on 1 week and 5 days or 6 days would not be a problem

·
Registered
39,031 Posts
My Wife went for her Bio-Metrics 7 days ago. And due to us trying to make our case perfect we still have not sent it off. We are sending it Saturday, I am just concerned as it will get sent off Monday and it will be cutting it very close as Thursday will mark the 2 weeks up.

I'm just being paranoid really, but hoping them getting it on 1 week and 5 days or 6 days would not be a problem
From your previous posts, your wife is applying in US for her spouse visa.
Yes, the supporting documents must reach UKBA NY Hub within 2 weeks of biometric appointment. Most people use tracked delivery by UPS or Fedex or USPS. I'd have thought if you hand over the documents to the courier on Monday, the package should arrive by Tuesday if you use an overnight service.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bio-metrics

hi all
moveing back to uk do we send everything like VAF4A and bio-metrics or send VAF4A first the make bio- Metrics Appointment thank or do we send VAF4A First Still waiting for some paper work like where and who we will be liveing with when hopefully we will be approved hopefully almost 8 years together will help thanks for everyones time

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.