Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've received an invitation to apply for NSW sponsorship. I'll be very much obliged if someone can help me clarify the below doubts:
1) what document should I give for pte score? Pte does not give any hard copies of score cards. I know I can electronically send reports to institutions. But when I login to pte website, I see option to send score card to dibp, but not to NSW.
2) in the invitation email, it is mentioned that I should submit the documents either as black and white attested copies or colored copies. When I submitted my copies to ACS, I submitted them as colored attested. Will the same copies be fine or will I have to get black and white attested instead of colored attested?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Ankit

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Can someone please help by answering the above questions.

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

1)
Regarding PTE score card issue...try searching PTE-A thread in this forum......I will also see If I get any information regarding this.....as I have no idea regarding PTE-A

In the mean time ...what I think is .......You should have your PTE ID.....so input that in your application....based on this Dept should retrieve your score card...

2)
The documents that you used for ACS should be fine....use them

Hi,

I've received an invitation to apply for NSW sponsorship. I'll be very much obliged if someone can help me clarify the below doubts:
1) what document should I give for pte score? Pte does not give any hard copies of score cards. I know I can electronically send reports to institutions. But when I login to pte website, I see option to send score card to dibp, but not to NSW.
2) in the invitation email, it is mentioned that I should submit the documents either as black and white attested copies or colored copies. When I submitted my copies to ACS, I submitted them as colored attested. Will the same copies be fine or will I have to get black and white attested instead of colored attested?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Ankit

Reactions: sumanth1627
1 - 3 of 3 Posts