Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I've recently completed my medical and am now ready to submit my application front-loaded. However, I was wondering whether I should wait for the results of my medical to come through first or is it fine to submit an application whilst the results are still being processed?

Also, on the e-medical client website (https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient), when I go to view my e-medical information sheet it shows a blank visit date at the top right of the form. Should I ask my health clinic to update this or will the DIBP have access to this date elsewhere? I ask as I know the date of entry is valid to 12 months after a medical so I imagine it's fairly important they know the date.

Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey all,

I've recently completed my medical and am now ready to submit my application front-loaded. However, I was wondering whether I should wait for the results of my medical to come through first or is it fine to submit an application whilst the results are still being processed?

Also, on the e-medical client website (https://www.emedical.immi.gov.au/eMedUI/eMedicalClient), when I go to view my e-medical information sheet it shows a blank visit date at the top right of the form. Should I ask my health clinic to update this or will the DIBP have access to this date elsewhere? I ask as I know the date of entry is valid to 12 months after a medical so I imagine it's fairly important they know the date.

Thanks
You can see it from your immi account whether is finalized or not.Normally we recommend you to wait until it's finalized,then submit the visa application.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hey all,

Thanks
You can submit the application. The time CO is being allocated it will be processed.

There is "Print Information" button below, click that and you will get results.

Your health clinic will automatically update this to DIBP, no intervention from your side is required.

Yes 12 months from the date you took medicals or received your PCC whichever is earlier will be your IED.

I suggest go ahead with the application. But if you feel to wait for medicals and have time to submit, nothing wrong in that too.

IMPORTANT: Be sure to click on Print Information sheet and download the PDF from eMdecials and upload it to your application as it specifically says to do so. Nothing wrong if you dont do it, but I've seen people being contacted by CO for medicals document even though they front-loaded everything. This makes the CO to look at the document and understand that medicals are done.

All the very best :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts