Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have been applying for AUS jobs from India for the past 15 days...Only one of them clicked and I was interviewed for that...What I feel is that the success ratio is very very low if u are in India(or elsewhere) and try applying for AUS jobs...Is my inference correct?Is it necessary for us to be in Australia to get a better success rate? I am supposed to travel before the 24th of Apr at least once to AUS.
Which place can I go to so that during my stay there, I can apply for more number of jobs and attend maximum number of interviews?Sydney/Canberra/Any other city?Also if u have any other good job sites which has a better success rate, pls let me know..If someone has any tips on this, pls let me know...

Thanks,
Gopal

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi,
I have been applying for AUS jobs from India for the past 15 days...Only one of them clicked and I was interviewed for that...What I feel is that the success ratio is very very low if u are in India(or elsewhere) and try applying for AUS jobs...Is my inference correct?Is it necessary for us to be in Australia to get a better success rate? I am supposed to travel before the 24th of Apr at least once to AUS.
Which place can I go to so that during my stay there, I can apply for more number of jobs and attend maximum number of interviews?Sydney/Canberra/Any other city?Also if u have any other good job sites which has a better success rate, pls let me know..If someone has any tips on this, pls let me know...

Thanks,
Gopal
Gopal,
Can you share your profile? You can check seek.com.au for jobs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hi Gopal, can you let us know what skill sets you have and which website you were applying for jobs ?

Also you could look into mycareer . com . au

1 - 6 of 6 Posts