Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I've got a coule of questions about Oz visas.
I've been told that the simplest way of getting a work visa to Oz is through a sponsorship by an Australian company.

If I get sponsored this way am I tied into only working for that particaular company or can I move to different employers once I get into Australia?

Also does job job that you are being sponsored for have to be from the Skilled Occupations List or is it virtually any casual job?

Hope you can answer soon
Cheers

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi Guys
I've got a coule of questions about Oz visas.
I've been told that the simplest way of getting a work visa to Oz is through a sponsorship by an Australian company.

If I get sponsored this way am I tied into only working for that particaular company or can I move to different employers once I get into Australia?

Also does job job that you are being sponsored for have to be from the Skilled Occupations List or is it virtually any casual job?

Hope you can answer soon
Cheers
yes if you find a company to sponsor you a business visa that is the fastest way to enter Aus.
yes you are tied to that company. if he fires you, you should quit the country in 28 days or within 28 days find another employer willing to sponsor you.
not very sure about jobs but I think it can be any job as long as your company is eligible to sponsor you.

·
Registered
628 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.