Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We got a baby in the process of application, and CO just added him to our application, with HAP ID included in the email response.

I checked application page in ImmiAccount and found the new section for the baby, but documents I previously emailed to CO weren't there. Do I need to upload the docs in the system?

When I clicked the "Organise your health examinations" link, the page just displayed the questions unanswered and I saw questions about parent name, relationship, etc. Do I need to answer the questions and submit, before we take the baby to clinic? Will I get the same HAP ID as the one in CO's email?

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I thought about it again and realised that the clinic would ask for the referral letter, which I won't be able to obtain without answering the questions.

I also came across this page http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...ble-print-ereferral-letter-my-new-hap-id.html and tried to retrieve information with HAP ID provided in CO's email. Then I saw the questions and answers that was saved earlier by me (but not submitted).

So HAP ID already exists before we submit the medical history answers :D

I just submitted the answers and got the referral letter. Needless to say, the HAP ID displayed there is the same as provided by CO.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I thought about it again and realised that the clinic would ask for the referral letter, which I won't be able to obtain without answering the questions.

I also came across this page http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...ble-print-ereferral-letter-my-new-hap-id.html and tried to retrieve information with HAP ID provided in CO's email. Then I saw the questions and answers that was saved earlier by me (but not submitted).

So HAP ID already exists before we submit the medical history answers :D

I just submitted the answers and got the referral letter. Needless to say, the HAP ID displayed there is the same as provided by CO.
Hi
any updates after the medicals?
I have submitted the medicals for my new born and wife on 19/jun and waiting for CO.
Have you received grant? if so how long did it take?
thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
any updates after the medicals?
I have submitted the medicals for my new born and wife on 19/jun and waiting for CO.
Have you received grant? if so how long did it take?
thanks.
I did receive grant :D

CO sent me instructions of paying VAC2 (I didn't submit English ability proof for my wife), and visas were granted 1 month after I paid it.

Be patient and good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi,

We got a baby in the process of application, and CO just added him to our application, with HAP ID included in the email response.

I checked application page in ImmiAccount and found the new section for the baby, but documents I previously emailed to CO weren't there. Do I need to upload the docs in the system?

When I clicked the "Organise your health examinations" link, the page just displayed the questions unanswered and I saw questions about parent name, relationship, etc. Do I need to answer the questions and submit, before we take the baby to clinic? Will I get the same HAP ID as the one in CO's email?

Thanks! :)
Hi,
How long it took to get the new born hap id after the acknowledgment of form1022 by CO . did they ask you for certified passport and birth certifcate for new born ?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts