Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I will be applying for ilr end of this year i will be using my income only my annual salary is £18000 plus comission i makes every month £ 1000 comission shall i aplly under category A or B ? please advise

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Either. Cat A may be simpler as you only need details of your 6-month income.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks joppa for your reply do you think it will be better if i submit 12 months of payslips and bank statements of last 12 month to show them my earning is more than £18600 i will be applying in decemeber so the payslip slips will be from november 2016-november 2017 any suggestions?

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Only submit more evidence if you have to. For Cat A, only submit 6-month payslips and bank statement. Just make sure you take the lowest salaried pay received in the 6 months and multiply by 12, and add up all the commissions received during 6 months, divide by 6 and multiply by 12, and add the two together, will come to at least £18,600.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks joppa suppose if i have not earned comission in some months and. In some months i have earned in this secenario can i used then 12 months payslips??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It doesn't matter if you haven't received commission every month, provided when averaged over 6 months and annualised, you do make the requirement when added to your salaried pay.
Just give us the breakdown of your pay over the last 6 months, including salaried pay and commission for each month. Then we can tell you if you meet the requirement under Cat A, or you have to apply under Cat B.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For example i made comission £ 500 in last four months and two months 0 so then which category?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry joppa one more last question i forgot to tell you my salary was increased this year in april from 15000 to 18000 does this mean i can still apply under category A with 6 months statement please correct me if iam wrong many thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on new set m forms it ask current annual salary what should i type there £18000 + comission or just annual salary £18000?

8.3 From the list below, please indicate the financial source(s) and the amount of income you and/or your
sponsor wish to rely on to meet the minimum income threshold.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
The total amount according to formula, i.e. salaried pay + extras.
Choose appropriate answers.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In financial section it ask about my partner income she is self employed as i will be applying under my income as i met with the requirement shall i leave the boxes empty where it ask about my partner income?

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi please under which category do i have to apply i am earning 1200 a month and my wife 800 a month in same job more then 6 months is it category A please

·
Registered
34 Posts
hi Mr joopa

please i need ur help my wife will apply for set(m) in december category A both finace me and her me iam paid weekly but she is paid 4 weekly and been transfered to her bank account with different date because is 4 weekly pay for exemple for may been paid on 16 may for june been paid on 13 june and july been paid on 11 july and august been paid on 08 august ,and on pay slip is showing monthly is this going a problem for her ilr set(m) or just letter from employer explaining that the payement is every 4 weeks would be enough, because iam sure in october her bank account will show 2 bank transfert from her jobs because she was paid on 03 october iam sure next 28 days will be on 31 october thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.