Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sir,I am from India.Recently i went to Dubai looking for a job(visit visa).I attended an interview which i got selected.They gave me offer letter(letter having company stamp and HR Sign).And they told me that they are going to send my visa within 1 month.So i came back to India.I have been waiting for last four months for my visa.They told me that my visa on process and some time they told me that after festival.I called so many times.Earlier i got response from them but after i did not get repose to my calls and my mails.So i am planing to approach the labor court of Dubai.So should i get any Compensation or Visa.I was wondering that is there any option to get my response from labor court of Dubai.Are they going to accept my Case.

·
Banned
3 Posts
No . Because you were not under their companys visa . Its pointless they can get away with any reason saying , their quota went out or whatever can be the reason ,if you have ample time energy and a ticket to waste . You can come :)

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Sir,I am from India.Recently i went to Dubai looking for a job(visit visa).I attended an interview which i got selected.They gave me offer letter(letter having company stamp and HR Sign).And they told me that they are going to send my visa within 1 month.So i came back to India.I have been waiting for last four months for my visa.They told me that my visa on process and some time they told me that after festival.I called so many times.Earlier i got response from them but after i did not get repose to my calls and my mails.So i am planing to approach the labor court of Dubai.So should i get any Compensation or Visa.I was wondering that is there any option to get my response from labor court of Dubai.Are they going to accept my Case.
Why are you trying to get compensation from them? Did you pay them any money for your visa? Or is it because you feel they misled you?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts