Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I was preparing the documents required by the EA for the assessment, but I have a couple of questions. I would appreciate any help in this regard;
I would also like to get some information in the regarding the booklet, in the booklet, 4 occupation types are mentioned, out of which 3 says that the required qualification is an Australian degree or some education done in Australia. So, my question is since I am applying from overseas, under which type of occupation do I fall ??
My other concerns are as follows:
1. is it necessary to get our employment assessed by EA, if no, then I would also like to know how would it be helpful?
2.i am a bit confused about the summary statement. do we have to write it in pdf format and download it or we have to download the format from the website and then upload it?
And if I am doing so, will that be sufficient?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi,
I was preparing the documents required by the EA for the assessment, but I have a couple of questions. I would appreciate any help in this regard;
I would also like to get some information in the regarding the booklet, in the booklet, 4 occupation types are mentioned, out of which 3 says that the required qualification is an Australian degree or some education done in Australia. So, my question is since I am applying from overseas, under which type of occupation do I fall ??
1. is it necessary to get our employment assessed by EA, if no, then I would also like to know how would it be helpful?
2.i am a bit confused about the summary statement. do we have to write it in pdf format and download it or we have to download the format from the website and then upload it?
If you are applying from overseas and you dont fit in first three then you have to go through CDR route.
YeS, you hav to download it from the site then have to fill it to upload it in the later stages.

Ielts Dec L9 R8 W7 S7
EA applied 1st Apr 2017
First reply 9th May additional docs
submited on 13th May
EA outcome +ve 16th May
Engineering Professional
Telecom Engineer 263312

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hi,
You can submit your documents to DIBP while lodging your VISA but it is highly advisable to get your skills assessesd before going to lodging stage because in this way atleast you are sure of your points, valid experience and occupation code.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts