Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
vi. References
References are required to substantiate the experience cited in the above project report. Please include verifiable certified statements from your referees.

I have an urgent question, anyone who has applied with RPL please advise what you mentioned here. Just the detailed experience certificate from the company will be sufficient or we have to ask references form team members or managers for the projects one has described in RPL?

Please let me what you mentioned for the above question in the RPL document?

Appreciate your advises. TIA

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yes. It would be good if you get a reference from your team manager of the project which you have described in RPL.

All the best

Trajan

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. It would be good if you get a reference from your team manager of the project which you have described in RPL.

All the best

Trajan
Thanks trajan for your response. I do know it will be good to send reference from Manager or some Senior in the Project. But my question is that is it necessary to send separate reference from Program Manager or Senior in the project or just the detailed Experience Letter from HR with Roles and Responsibilities from the company will do. This Experience with Roles and Responsibilities will not be specific to that project in RPL, however it will the one that shows the entire experinece duration in that company.

I hope my question is clear now :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If HR employment letter is detailed elaborating roles and responsibilities , that would be enough
Hello Mimran,

Thanks for answering my query. Appreciate it.

I see from your signature that you applied for S/W Engineer job code. Please tell me when did you file application for NSW State Sponsorship and in how many days you got state approval?

Thanks.

·
Registered
380 Posts
SS for NSW take anything around 3-4 weeks. I got in 4 weeks but there are members here who got it in just 2 weeks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.