Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

With the EOI being submitted, I am expecting an invite soon. I have already started the preparation for pre-requisites, however I have a few questions. Would appreciate if someone can help me with the following:

1. Documents : Can we submit exactly the same documents that were submitted for ACS? Degree Transcripts, education documents Passport etc??

2. Work Experience : I have got my Work Experience assessed as follows :

Company A - Not Relevant
Company B- Not Relevant
Company C - Not Relevant
Company D (Present Company) Not Relevant till Dec 2012
Company D - Relevant Post Dec 2012- Total 2.8 years (0 Points)

Question is, Can I submit the same documents (Statutory declaration, Reference Letters) that I got for Company A,B,C or Do I have to submit additional documentation like Offer letters, payslips etc for each of the company)??I assume as the experience is non relevant, do I really need to upload all the documentation?

Regards,
Tarun

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1. Yes, exactly the same + some more additional ones. This blog has the list.
2. Some people have sailed through without providing documentation for not-relevant occupations. Some were asked for it. There is a member whose spouses' employment documents (although not claiming partner points) were asked to be submitted. You never know what the CO would come back asking for. So, provide whatever you can if you have them. But for sure provide all the required ones for the relevant employment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts