Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know about the experience of all the expat forum members who have already been granted a 176 or 175 visa, especially folks from India. While searching for IT related jobs, how much of a change was required in the resume to suit the style of Australian companies. Especially here in India, I have witnessed different styles and most often the resumes are concise. What is the level of details needed?

When I google for resume samples, I am getting different styles. How much weight-age do the companies provide to resume? Is there a really good site that can provide some good samples for the style?

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

·
Registered
760 Posts
I would like to know about the experience of all the expat forum members who have already been granted a 176 or 175 visa, especially folks from India. While searching for IT related jobs, how much of a change was required in the resume to suit the style of Australian companies. Especially here in India, I have witnessed different styles and most often the resumes are concise. What is the level of details needed?

When I google for resume samples, I am getting different styles. How much weight-age do the companies provide to resume? Is there a really good site that can provide some good samples for the style?

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum
SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site

·
Registered
760 Posts
I also did revamp my CV by taking guidelines from the said URL.

Reactions: gg3103
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.