Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I filed my 175 application and am now uploading the necessary documents. The document checklist does not mention the Form 80 anywhere. Do I need to fill this in and upload it or is it something that needs to be done with the PCC.
Thanks,
-nk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hello,
I filed my 175 application and am now uploading the necessary documents. The document checklist does not mention the Form 80 anywhere. Do I need to fill this in and upload it or is it something that needs to be done with the PCC.
Thanks,
-nk
Wait for CO to request, not all applicants required Form 80 it all depends on your circumstances. hope this helps

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Hello,
Thanks,
-nk

I'm only curious, but did you get the system email after payment? I'm wondering because as soon as I made the payment, the system automatically sent an email asking me for both form 80 and the 1221. So now I'm wondering if only certain applications are asked for those forms. I filled them both out and uploaded them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm only curious, but did you get the system email after payment? I'm wondering because as soon as I made the payment, the system automatically sent an email asking me for both form 80 and the 1221. So now I'm wondering if only certain applications are asked for those forms. I filled them both out and uploaded them.
It looks like that email is a standard boilerplate email and not case specific. I researched this on some other places as well and consensus was to upload only what is asked of you at the final checklist.
Either ways, uploading them should not do any harm :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.