Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a question and I wonder if anyone can help me with that.
I have applied for the residence stamp under the FLRM form, my wife is Polish and I'm Mexican. I'm still in the waiting time, but the problem is that I have to travel to Poland.
The question is if I withdrawal my passport, the process will continue or do I need to start the process all over again?
also I would like to know if I will have any problem to come back to the UK? my current student visa has expired

Thank you in advance

·
Registered
38,988 Posts
Hello,
I have a question and I wonder if anyone can help me with that.
I have applied for the residence stamp under the FLRM form, my wife is Polish and I'm Mexican. I'm still in the waiting time, but the problem is that I have to travel to Poland.
The question is if I withdrawal my passport, the process will continue or do I need to start the process all over again?
also I would like to know if I will have any problem to come back to the UK? my current student visa has expired

Thank you in advance
The usual processing time for a residence card is 5-6 months. If you leave UK before you get your card, it's likely you will face problems when trying to return to UK. In that case you should apply for a fresh EEA Family Permit at the British consulate in Poland before returning, which is issued within a few days and costs nothing. While under EU rules you don't have to have proof of eligibility under European law, in practice the UKBA can make it difficult for you to be readmitted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.