Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

In Subclass 190 visa it is written that "be prepared to complete surveys and providing other post-arrival information they ask for"
Can anybody tell me what type of survey they conduct, and what type of post-arrival information they ask ??

Thanks in advance
Abdul Majid

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dear All,

In Subclass 190 visa it is written that "be prepared to complete surveys and providing other post-arrival information they ask for"
Can anybody tell me what type of survey they conduct, and what type of post-arrival information they ask ??

Thanks in advance
Abdul Majid

Well in my opinion, the surveys they are talking about would probably be related to state with respect to transport,education,job etc and post arrival information will be related to you forexample your address where you will be staying etc...but dont worry, surveys are only for opinions...

·
Super Moderator
3,447 Posts
Well in my opinion, the surveys they are talking about would probably be related to state with respect to transport,education,job etc and post arrival information will be related to you forexample your address where you will be staying etc...but dont worry, surveys are only for opinions...

The surveys are not even that detailed. They ask for your name and contact information, if you have a job, where the job is and what your title is, and how you found the job.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts