Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am trying to fill in the VAF4A application form for my UK spouse visa. I just dont know how to answer the following question. I have traveled to the USA many times for pleasure in the last few years and i dont know the exact dates, I have a tourist/business visa. Do i have to enlist all of my trips? or can i just answer: many times to the US.

THIS IS THE QUESTION:

6.2 have you travelled outside your country of residence (excluding to the uK) in the last 10 years? if ‘Yes’ please provide full details below.

Please advice. Thank you so much :)

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Just give it your best shot. Guess the dates and other details. Don't just write 'many times'. What a Canadian applicant did, who often crossed the land border into US, was to write, 'about once a week, usually on a day trip.'

·
Registered
51 Posts
:faint2: Omg! I traveled to U.S.A but I don't remember for the life of me as to when it was, all I know is that it was in the 10 year period. It was before we needed passports to travel, I think. I was young. I wrote: U.S.A. I don't remember the exact date.. Will this be bad? I should have just put in a random date.

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Don't worry about it. They only what a rough idea of travelling outside your own country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.