Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm in the mid of uploading docs for ACS skill assessment and have the following questions.
Can members who have done the ACS online please help me out?

1. File size
I scaned all my mark lists into a single file that is ~ 7MB
The website doesn't accept files this big. :confused: The possible options that I have are
a) scanning in black n white which will reduce size - Is documents black and white accepted?
b) reduce the resolution (dpi) from 300 to 150 while scaning - this will reduce the quality of the docuemnts - Is this ok as I'm sending the notorized copies via post anyways?

2. Multiple documents
As suggested in this forum, I would like to add documents such as ref from supervisor, stat dec, pay slips, form 16s, org charts etc for one of my employers.
However, the ACS website provides options to upload only Reference Letter, Stat dec and Orag chart as part of ICT employment.
Where would I accomodate the other docs? :confused: Is it ok if these are not uploaded and are only send by post?

How have you guys handled these issues?
Please help

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi all,

1. File size
I scaned all my mark lists into a single file that is ~ 7MB
The website doesn't accept files this big. :confused: The possible options that I have are
a) scanning in black n white which will reduce size - Is documents black and white accepted?
b) reduce the resolution (dpi) from 300 to 150 while scaning - this will reduce the quality of the docuemnts - Is this ok as I'm sending the notorized copies via post anyways?
reduce the dpi.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reduce the dpi.
Thanks saydur...

Can someone please hel with the second part of the query as well?

2. Multiple documents
As suggested in this forum, I would like to add documents such as ref from supervisor, stat dec, pay slips, form 16s, org charts etc for one of my employers.
However, the ACS website provides options to upload only Reference Letter, Stat dec and Orag chart as part of ICT employment.
Where would I accomodate the other docs? Is it ok if these are not uploaded and are only send by post?

·
Registered
267 Posts
2. Multiple documents
Where would I accomodate the other docs? Is it ok if these are not uploaded and are only send by post?

I only uploaded/sent reference letter from my manager on company letterhead and salary certificate issued by HR.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only uploaded/sent reference letter from my manager on company letterhead and salary certificate issued by HR.
Thanks again saydur.

Has anyone uploaded more documents?
How did you manage it?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
For reducing the size, I scanned as png files with reduced dpi.
Then inserted these png files into a word document and converted the word doc into pdf.
The final size was ~1.5MB

For adding multiple documents, I uploaded them multiple times under the type "reference"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.