Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Experts,
I have a doubt on my date of effect in EOI submission and would be helpful if I get a clarification. I have submitted my EOI on 1st Nov 2013 for the code 2613 under 189 category with 60 points. Then I changed my submitted EOI to 190 claiming Victoria SS on 20th Nov. Since I got SS rejection in 2 weeks, I have changed my EOI again to the subclass 189 on 4th December. Now, am pretty confused on my date of effect. Since I reverted back to 189 again with same 60 points, when DIAC pulls out the applications from EOI pool, will mine go as 1st Nov or 4th Dec?? :confused:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Dear Experts,
I have a doubt on my date of effect in EOI submission and would be helpful if I get a clarification. I have submitted my EOI on 1st Nov 2013 for the code 2613 under 189 category with 60 points. Then I changed my submitted EOI to 190 claiming Victoria SS on 20th Nov. Since I got SS rejection in 2 weeks, I have changed my EOI again to the subclass 189 on 4th December. Now, am pretty confused on my date of effect. Since I reverted back to 189 again with same 60 points, when DIAC pulls out the applications from EOI pool, will mine go as 1st Nov or 4th Dec?? :confused:
I guess since your points changed wen reverting from 190 to 189 your last date will be counted. Why did you change the eoi....u could have rather applied for both 189 n 190 in same eoi

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess since your points changed wen reverting from 190 to 189 your last date will be counted. Why did you change the eoi....u could have rather applied for both 189 n 190 in same eoi
Thanks for your reply.. I dint know that. It's possible to check both the subclass in the same EOI ?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks for your reply.. I dint know that. It's possible to check both the subclass in the same EOI ?
yes you can bud. you can appy for both 190 and 189 in the same eoi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts