Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!!

I did priority service and our documents were recieved on Monday and today I had an attempted delivery of something from the Consulate. Does anyone have any idea what this could be so soon?? I haven't even recieved an email saying they started looking at our case. I'm really anxious, please respond soon!!!!!!! If you have any idea's what it might be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi All!!

I did priority service and our documents were recieved on Monday and today I had an attempted delivery of something from the Consulate. Does anyone have any idea what this could be so soon?? I haven't even recieved an email saying they started looking at our case. I'm really anxious, please respond soon!!!!!!! If you have any idea's what it might be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!
So my fiance's and mine reasoning is that they couldn't overnight my evidence binder back to me for the return fee of 12$ that I paid, so it must be a visa????????? The problem we're having is that our solicitor's email address is listed as applicant's email and our solicitor is horrible with communication and haven't proactively contacted us about much. They didnt even let me know that the UKBA had recieved our application and it seems everyone gets this email.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I'm very hopeful for you!

We didn't receive that confirmation email at all until 2 hours before they wrote issuing the visa.

Keeping my fingers crossed! :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm very hopeful for you!

We didn't receive that confirmation email at all until 2 hours before they wrote issuing the visa.

Keeping my fingers crossed! :D
But do you think it would be a hardcopy visa so soon?? we paid for worldbridge but they only recieved our documents on monday morning?? Thanks so much for the well wishes!!! My heart is in my throat!!!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Back late December, ours came 2 days later (using Worldbridge and the Priority Service). Visas are taking longer now, but if this is your visa, it's taken 4 days (which I think would fit). I know and remember well how you feel! It could be. Whenever I've read visas being refused, documents seem to take MUCH longer (sometimes 3-4 weeks) to be returned, so I'm tentatively celebrating for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.