Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to to get my education assessment through WES, is it mandatory that my degree transcript is sent from the university directly to WES?
The problem is that i called my university and they said that they don't mail such documents.
is there any way out?
like can I get the transcript from my university and I personally mail it through carrier?

many thanks

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I need to to get my education assessment through WES, is it mandatory that my degree transcript is sent from the university directly to WES?
The problem is that i called my university and they said that they don't mail such documents.

Pardon? What kind of two-bit 'university' does not mail out transcripts? That is a regular occurrence in universities and colleges. Canadian universities (and all other universities in western countries) will send transcripts out every day. I work in academia and see it every day. They are needed for grad school applications, scholarship applications, job offers, personal records, etc. Mailing them out is an everyday occurrence and I seriously have to question any so-called 'university' that claims it will not do so.

·
Registered
8 Posts
As far as I know (read on the internet)
You may get the transcript, then put it in an envelope then ask them to stamp on the envelope then you can send it yourself,
Have a good one,

·
Registered
5 Posts
The photocopies must be attested by the University officials ( Registrar / Controller of Examination on seeing your degree originals) and then, they will attest it. Attested transcripts sets must be sealed in the envelope. Those attested and sealed copies must be sent to WES for assessment. You can personally mail to save cost or can be sent via Consultants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.