Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Hi All,

I want to know what documents will be needed of my spouse at the time of visa lodge?
For Main applicant
1) University transcripts
2) University degree cert
3) University_grade_card
4) Assessment_Letter_ACS
5) Higher_sec_school_cert
6) IELTS_TRF certificate
7) Secondary_school_cert
8) Form80
9) Identification_cards(ID cards from different countries)
10) Passport
11) Experience Letter in company Letter head
12) Reference letter(with detail of roles etc) from my managers in stamp paper ,along with it i attached business card of the manager(wherever possible)
13) Payslip for all the companies (at-least few months payslip from each employer,CO generally never asks for entire payslip from each company)
14) Tax details wherever applicable ( e.g. form 16 from India).
15) Company offer letters
16) Promotion letters
17) Appreciation letters
18) Relieving letter
19) PCC

For Secondary applicant (spouse)
1) Evidence of Spouse/relationship , eg. marriage cert
2) College Transcripts/Degree certificate etc
3) Functional English proof, you can submit a letter from his/her college indicating that the medium of education is English or IELTS with min 4.5 score in each band
4) Passport
5) PCC
6) ID cards (like Drivers license etc)
7) Form 80

For Kid
1) Passport (both for Travel document and for proof of family)
2) Birth certificate
Source: Migrate to Australia: eVisa Information - Applying Australian Visa online

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi mithu93ku

Can you please help with below query

=========================================================

I am from India but currently here in UK for one year with the entire family..

Last week , I have received invite for Lodging the Australia PR Application ( Subclass 189 )

I have all documents with me but I somehow forgot to bring my Spouse Engineering Degree Certificate and Marksheets ( except last semester marksheet ) . My house in India is closed with all the keys with us ( i know its a big mistake :( )

I am not claiming her points but just want to know whether I have committed a big mistake or I can apply for Visa now ?

Please guide me If I should go ahead with the application ... Would Wife's degree certificate matter a lot here ?

Pl guide
============================================================

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi mithu93ku

Can you please help with below query

=========================================================

I am from India but currently here in UK for one year with the entire family..

Last week , I have received invite for Lodging the Australia PR Application ( Subclass 189 )

I have all documents with me but I somehow forgot to bring my Spouse Engineering Degree Certificate and Marksheets ( except last semester marksheet ) . My house in India is closed with all the keys with us ( i know its a big mistake :( )

I am not claiming her points but just want to know whether I have committed a big mistake or I can apply for Visa now ?

Please guide me If I should go ahead with the application ... Would Wife's degree certificate matter a lot here ?

Pl guide
============================================================
Its not mandatory. But as a proof of functional English if you want to show her engineering degree, you may need it. If she can sit for IELTS and gets an overall score of 4.5 that's enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts