Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

I'm thinking to Include my wife in my application to gain extra 5 points, her occupation is English teacher (occupation code 249311) .
- What is the minimum IELTS score required? 6 or 4.5?
- English occupation is STSOL not MLTSSL, is she still eligible to be included in my application or her occupation must be MLTSSL?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
1. 6 in each as well as a skills assessment for her occupation 249311 from VETASSESS.
2. You sure can include her in your application, but only your 190 EOI will award you the additional 5 partner points.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hello Experts,

I'm thinking to Include my wife in my application to gain extra 5 points, her occupation is English teacher (occupation code 249311) .
- What is the minimum IELTS score required? 6 or 4.5?
- English occupation is STSOL not MLTSSL, is she still eligible to be included in my application or her occupation must be MLTSSL?

Thanks.
Is assessment of your wife's skill as teacher is completed? Please refer kaju's post regarding the teacher's skill assessment.

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...n-school-teachers-australia.html#post12894882

The query may related to Indian school teachers but assessment may common for all applicants.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts