Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I have just received a call from Brent borough about our provisional Marriage date.
On April 2013 we applied for fiance visa and got refused, one of the refusal grounds was i have not provided any evidence that we intend to get married after my fiance's arrival in UK. So we planned to re-apply this time getting everything right. on 30th July i went ahead and made a provisional booking to register for marriage on 19Oct but we have just submitted all the documents to the embassy on 1st October.

now i lost the provisional booking and lost the deposit but the problem is the embassy might think that we just made a provisional booking just to get a visa as the policy is that, 16 days before the actual date of marriage we need to go to Brent face to face both me and my fiance to confirm the date.

I'm not sure if i'm making myself clear pls help >.<

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't understand your problem.
What are you worried about?
Hi Joppa,

I'm probably a bit paranoid as i had my fiance's visa refused on april.

My worried is that on july i made a tentative Booking for our wedding for 19 Oct. But we have submitted his Application to the embassy on 1st Oct. The ECO might think that i'm just making it up or they might think i just booked the date just to get the visa approve because the date of the wedding is too soon. i thought i could change the date but i misunderstood the condition of making a provisional booking.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can they Refused my Fiance Visa again just because the wedding date is on 19 october and they have just submitted his application of Oct 1

·
Registered
39,105 Posts
Don't worry about it. It won't affect your chances of a visa (on that score).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.