Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Iam an English teacher and have been doing the same usual duties of any teacher of English.
My question is :
Do I have to write ' teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages " , which is my nominated occupation ,or just "English Teacher" would be fine ? Becasue Iam going to send my work experience certificate to Vetassess today, help please !!!

Thank you
1 - 1 of 1 Posts