Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I lodged my 189 visa application and it then request for uploading of documents with certified true copy.

Does it means that i can upload a scanned coloured copy of the original or does it require an authorized person to certify all my documents?

I am from hong kong and i saw the below link that the certification can be done by a registered nurse in Hong Kong, is it true?

VISMG: Certifying Documents

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi All,

I lodged my 189 visa application and it then request for uploading of documents with certified true copy.

Does it means that i can upload a scanned coloured copy of the original or does it require an authorized person to certify all my documents?

I am from hong kong and i saw the below link that the certification can be done by a registered nurse in Hong Kong, is it true?

Thanks.

Is this attaching documents in the attach documents area ? Usually a colour copy of at least 300 DPI of original documents is fine and if black and white or not in English, then it needs to translated (for non-English), certified and then scanned and uploaded.

Unless it specifically asks for this particular document(s) to be certified, the above procedure is fine for almost all documents.

Certification for all documents is usually required for paper application.

Reactions: hkcivilengineer

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks.
As per my knowledge you can upload high quality scanned image or certified copies of original.

Reactions: hkcivilengineer

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this attaching documents in the attach documents area ? Usually a colour copy of at least 300 DPI of original documents is fine and if black and white or not in English, then it needs to translated (for non-English), certified and then scanned and uploaded.

Unless it specifically asks for this particular document(s) to be certified, the above procedure is fine for almost all documents.

Certification for all documents is usually required for paper application.
Thanks zaback21, right, its the document attach area, if particular document is to be certified, is it usually requested by CO after I finished uploading all documents?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Thanks zaback21, right, its the document attach area, if particular document is to be certified, is it usually requested by CO after I finished uploading all documents?
Yes. if CO is not happy, CO will ask. For now just attach colour copy of all original documents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts