Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,

It's my first time posting here so please excuse me if there's another same/similar thread, but I couldn't find one.

I work full time but wanted to know about the laws for earning what you would call 'off the books commissions.' I have read into obtaining a part-time labor permit but want to know from those with law/banking backgrounds, what are the laws about me depositing money into my bank account account?

Is it okay to keep making deposits into a non-salary account?

All help is appreciated, and the money is being earned through consulting/advising (should that make a difference).

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I must say that is a puzzling and interesting question. Please share the answer if you find it. Maybe this Google search has something you didn't find yet: work permit in Dubai. I was going to include the search link but my post count hasn't been restored yet (long story).

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Hello Folks,

It's my first time posting here so please excuse me if there's another same/similar thread, but I couldn't find one.

I work full time but wanted to know about the laws for earning what you would call 'off the books commissions.' I have read into obtaining a part-time labor permit but want to know from those with law/banking backgrounds, what are the laws about me depositing money into my bank account account?

Is it okay to keep making deposits into a non-salary account?

All help is appreciated, and the money is being earned through consulting/advising (should that make a difference).

Thanks!
Don't know of any restrictions on the UAE side, Uncle Sam will be monitoring that bank account thanks to Obama ramping up that reporting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts