Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Experts,

I got my ACS skill assessment done in Nov 2016 for Analyst Programmer (261311) and the experience after July 2012 was considered to equate to work at skilled level and relevant.

Post assessment my work experience has increased being in the same skill and company i was working with till i got my assessment done.

do i need to get the assessment done again from ACS?

Regards,
Shakti

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi Experts,

I got my ACS skill assessment done in Nov 2016 for Analyst Programmer (261311) and the experience after July 2012 was considered to equate to work at skilled level and relevant.

Post assessment my work experience has increased being in the same skill and company i was working with till i got my assessment done.

Regards,
Shakti
Yes. With updated reference letter it can be done easily. No need to upload any thing, use former details to login and update exp clause and upload updated letter.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23,938 Posts
Hi Experts,

Regards,
Shakti
If you are working in the same company, Designation, Location ,R&R since you were last assessed, then no need to get yourself assessed again.
You can continue to claim the points post assessment period also.

If even one of the above parameters have changed and you want to claim extra points, then you have to get yourself reassessed

Cheers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes. With updated reference letter it can be done easily. No need to upload any thing, use former details to login and update exp clause and upload updated letter.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
Sr wrong quote

1 - 5 of 5 Posts