Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Currently my age is 32 years and I will get 30 points but after 3 month I will be 33.

If I submit EOI now (with 30 points) and because of waiting time if it is delayed and my age crosses 33,will my points get deducted to 25?

or it will remain as 30 points as I submitted EOI with 30.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
:pound:
Hi

Currently my age is 32 years and I will get 30 points but after 3 month I will be 33.

If I submit EOI now (with 30 points) and because of waiting time if it is delayed and my age crosses 33,will my points get deducted to 25?

or it will remain as 30 points as I submitted EOI with 30.
On the day you turn 33, your points will reduce by 5 and your seniority will also be lost.
Your EOI will be treated as if it has been lodged on that date as there is a change of points.

Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
:pound:

On the day you turn 33, your points will reduce by 5 and your seniority will also be lost.

Your EOI will be treated as if it has been lodged on that date as there is a change of points.

Cheers

Abhay, You are in the prime of your age and don't leave any factor to deter your chance to get the maximum points for your age. 3 months is a long duration to file EOI and get nominated. If you push yourself hard and get all needed documentation on time, you may reap a quick outcome on your whole process. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts