Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Members,

I am Certified chartered management accountant from UK, and now I am going to get the membership of CPA by virtue of mutual recognition agreement b/w CIMA and CPA Australia. by paying assessment and membership fee.

Now I would like to know, after getting membership of CPA Australia,
Should I also required skill migration assessment for Expression of interest
and what is the requirement for IELTS for CPA member for Skill migration assessment.

Awaiting for comprehensive help.


1 - 1 of 1 Posts