Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,

I am planning to get my master degree assessed from WES. at the moment I do not have my semester wise marksheets but I do have a complete or full marksheet issued by university indicating my subjects, subject name, marks , grade, percentage etc.

Please let me know if this will work or I need to send semester wise marksheets only.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
5,179 Posts
Have you tried to contact WES directly to see what they have to say?

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
570 Posts
Hi Garurav,
When you go to your college for a Certificate validation. ask them for consolidated semister wise marks sheet. Its known by different names in different universities. but it is available in all..
You can submit that.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have with me a single consolidated marksheet showing subjects, marks and complete details. is that one acceptable?

However, I will try to get semester wise marksheet

·
Registered
570 Posts
I have with me a single consolidated marksheet showing subjects, marks and complete details. is that one acceptable?

However, I will try to get semester wise marksheet

I guess That Should Work.. I have been writing to them. they respond to query.. But my personal experience is that, After I paid the required fees I started getting replies sooner.:confused:.. Anyway you would need a certificate from them. Pay the fees.. then send your query and they should clarify.. but its just wild guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.