Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be posting my docs to my Wife in Pakistan and have a few questions concering them.

I'm waiting for my 6th Wage slip and 6th bank statement, Wage slip should be with me by the end of the week (I get paid last day of the month), bank statements should be with me between 1-5th of Dec.

I will have the following 6 Wage slips ready to submit, June-Dec all showing last working day of each month as my payday (6 months).

I will be supplying bank statements covering all those 6 wage slips.

1. What concerns me is that on the 10th of June I transferred £10000 from my main bank account into a savings account, this was money from a car I sold the month before that was sitting in my account and I decided to move it into a savings account. Will this be looked at suspiciously? Considering my marriage was an arranged marriage and my Mrs is from Pakistan?

2. Could I leave that statement out and just submit statements from 17th June-1st December? The statements will show all of my 6 BACS wage coming in matching my wage slips, but I'm worried the bank statements wont be entirely 6 months if you see what I mean?

3. The last concern I have is, I only had a few weeks off from work so left for Pakistan just before the wedding, as this was an arranged wedding my parents were already there making the final arrangements, but it meant that I arrived in Pakistan on the 24th of October and got married on the 25th. I will be providing Skype, Whatsapp, Viber screenshots for throughout the year and post marriage. Will this go against me?

4. I have a P60 from February 2013 to April 2013, it's only for two months (moved Jobs been with Current employer for 8 months) is it worth submitting this or better leaving it out?

Really winds me up, born here, worked all my life since leaving Uni, never once signed on or claimed benefits and trying to bring my Mrs over here has become such a depressing process.

·
Registered
39,104 Posts
I will be posting my docs to my Wife in Pakistan and have a few questions concering them.

I'm waiting for my 6th Wage slip and 6th bank statement, Wage slip should be with me by the end of the week (I get paid last day of the month), bank statements should be with me between 1-5th of Dec.

I will have the following 6 Wage slips ready to submit, June-Dec all showing last working day of each month as my payday (6 months).

I will be supplying bank statements covering all those 6 wage slips.

1. What concerns me is that on the 10th of June I transferred £10000 from my main bank account into a savings account, this was money from a car I sold the month before that was sitting in my account and I decided to move it into a savings account. Will this be looked at suspiciously? Considering my marriage was an arranged marriage and my Mrs is from Pakistan?
No problem. Just make a marginal note of what £10k relates to.

2. Could I leave that statement out and just submit statements from 17th June-1st December? The statements will show all of my 6 BACS wage coming in matching my wage slips, but I'm worried the bank statements wont be entirely 6 months if you see what I mean?
Keep the statements as they are.

3. The last concern I have is, I only had a few weeks off from work so left for Pakistan just before the wedding, as this was an arranged wedding my parents were already there making the final arrangements, but it meant that I arrived in Pakistan on the 24th of October and got married on the 25th. I will be providing Skype, Whatsapp, Viber screenshots for throughout the year and post marriage. Will this go against me?
No.

4. I have a P60 from February 2013 to April 2013, it's only for two months (moved Jobs been with Current employer for 8 months) is it worth submitting this or better leaving it out?
Don't include it as it's unrelated to the period you are submitting.

Don't be so impatient. You aren't the only poster and we have other things to do. If you want instant help, pay for an advisor.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the answers.

Sorry about being impatient, appreciate the advice that's given on here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.