Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I Have few queries regarding the Australian and Indian PCC. It'd a big help if someone can answer these:

1. I completed my Australian PCC few days back and I remember that in the section where the addresses needs to be provided the form said the below:

"In the event you have not resided in your current location for 10 years or greater, please provide details of your previous residential addresses noting they must not be a PO Box or Business Address. If you wish to add additional previous addresses, click the 'Add more' button."

To this, I provided all the addresses I lived(total 5) in Australia and submitted the application without providing any Indian addresses(For God knows what reason). Now I have received an email saying that my PCC is done and I will receive the certificate by mail.

1. Would this be an issue at a later stage? (when I provide all addresses in form 80)
2. Should I do the PCC again with providing Indian addresses as well?
3. How many addresses are you suppose to provide? I would've lived in 10-20 places in total in last 10 years may be more. When do you draw the line between what is too much information?

4. For Indian PCC as well, VFS ask for addresses in last 2 years. Now this does not covers the permanent address which is printed on my passport. I have read that including the address present in your passport is always a good idea. How should I go about this problem ?

Thanks in advance guys.

---------------------------------------------------
Occupation Code : 261313 Software Developer
Age - 30 points
Bachelor degree - 15 points
ACS Jan'17 : Positive (Deducted 6 years though ) 0 points
PTE-A 1st : Aug'17 : L:85 R:90 S:87 W:90 - 20 points
EOI :189: 65 points : 15/08/2017

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hi Guys,

I Have few queries regarding the Australian and Indian PCC. It'd a big help if someone can answer these:

1. I completed my Australian PCC few days back and I remember that in the section where the addresses needs to be provided the form said the below:

"In the event you have not resided in your current location for 10 years or greater, please provide details of your previous residential addresses noting they must not be a PO Box or Business Address. If you wish to add additional previous addresses, click the 'Add more' button."

To this, I provided all the addresses I lived(total 5) in Australia and submitted the application without providing any Indian addresses(For God knows what reason). Now I have received an email saying that my PCC is done and I will receive the certificate by mail.

1. Would this be an issue at a later stage? (when I provide all addresses in form 80)
2. Should I do the PCC again with providing Indian addresses as well?
3. How many addresses are you suppose to provide? I would've lived in 10-20 places in total in last 10 years may be more. When do you draw the line between what is too much information?

4. For Indian PCC as well, VFS ask for addresses in last 2 years. Now this does not covers the permanent address which is printed on my passport. I have read that including the address present in your passport is always a good idea. How should I go about this problem ?

Thanks in advance guys.

---------------------------------------------------
Occupation Code : 261313 Software Developer
Age - 30 points
Bachelor degree - 15 points
ACS Jan'17 : Positive (Deducted 6 years though ) 0 points
PTE-A 1st : Aug'17 : L:85 R:90 S:87 W:90 - 20 points
EOI :189: 65 points : 15/08/2017
Consider this my personal opinion not an expert comment :-

1) No, it will not create any issue. They will just check the PCC documents.
2) Your personal choice, in case u want to relieve stress aroused by your mistake.
3) Provide all information requested in form, even if it is long and typical.
4)Give ur actual address, where u have resided for two years. If it is your home (passport address) , then let ur connections do the work for you. Generally they wouldn't enquire much and settlement with Police man do your job.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts