Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our CO has asked for two additional things.1)evidence of employment and 2)proof of spouse's English. We uploaded all the docs.The online status for "proof of spouse's English" was "requested". After 4 weeks we just found out that status has been changed from "requested" to "met".

Does it mean that the docs that we have uploaded for the proof of English for my wife has been accepted by the CO and we don't have to pay the second installment?

secondly is there any way to check about the status of "evidence of employment".

Please share your opinions.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Our CO has asked for two additional things.1)evidence of employment and 2)proof of spouse's English. We uploaded all the docs.The online status for "proof of spouse's English" was "requested". After 4 weeks we just found out that status has been changed from "requested" to "met".

Does it mean that the docs that we have uploaded for the proof of English for my wife has been accepted by the CO and we don't have to pay the second installment?

secondly is there any way to check about the status of "evidence of employment".

Thanks
If document status is met then it means that it has been accepted by CO. By the way, what document you attached to show spouse's English language ability?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If document status is met then it means that it has been accepted by CO. By the way, what document you attached to show spouse's English language ability?
Actualy my wife didnot has time for IELTS. So we sumbit a letter to the DIAC . The letter has been issued from her department stating that her medium of instruction for entire course is english.and luckily OUR CO has accepted it.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Same Checklist page

Thanks
Both status should be in same checklist page for Online applicants

·
Registered
160 Posts
Checklist page

Greetings from Bangladesh. I didnot find any option for evidence of employment in the document checklist web page.:confused:
could be couple of reasons for this.

1. U didnt claim point for this (may be u have 65 without it)
2. U dont need point for this, so they ignored even if claimed (may be u have 65 without it)

C h e e e r s !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Actualy my wife didnot has time for IELTS. So we sumbit a letter to the DIAC . The letter has been issued from her department stating that her medium of instruction for entire course is english.and luckily OUR CO has accepted it.
Congrats! You're way too close to visa grant! How about if applicant is holding only a high school diploma, would that suffice the application, can school issue the applicant a cert stating english as medium of instruction? TIA!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.