Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Query Partner skill assessment

493 views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Timmona2017 
#1 ·
Hi All, Need one more help regarding partner skill assessment.

QUERY: Could you please guide me what is the criteria to get 5 points from partner skill assessment. Below requirements I am already aware with.

* Is not an Australian permanent resident or an Australian citizen
* Is under 50 at time of application
* Has an occupation listed on the same SOL as the main applicant
* Has a positive skills assessment by the relevant assessing authority
* Has competent English;

NOTE: I spoke to one consultant he said your jobs and responsibilities are same as your spouse. However, to get 5 point from partner skills "EDUCATION SHOULD ALSO BE SAME" . Is it true?

My education is B.sc (Maths,physics, chemistry) and Master of computer Application.
Husband Education is Bachelor of science (Computer Science)

Please confirm the same.

Thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 ·
Everything after your NOTE is BS

As long as you fulfill the requirements you have listed above that , you can claim the partner points

Cheers

#3 ·
PTE coaching

Hi ,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I just wanted to know have you taken any coaching before your appeared PTE exam or prepared on your own

I have already attempted IELTS but scored 6 band only, so no use of that. However, I am familiar with IELTS pattern but I want to appear for PTE this time.

Is there any site or online tutorial available on net for guidance.

Thanks

#4 ·
Hi ,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I just wanted to know have you taken any coaching before your appeared PTE exam or prepared on your own

I have already attempted IELTS but scored 6 band only, so no use of that. However, I am familiar with IELTS pattern but I want to appear for PTE this time.

Is there any site or online tutorial available on net for guidance.

Thanks
I gave my PTEA with just 2 days of studying on my own
I used the E2 paid subscription for preparation and I felt it was money well spent

There is a separate very active PTEA thread on the forum, which has a goldmine of information on the free material available on the net and the various tips to achieve a high score

It will be worthwhile going through the same

Cheers

#7 ·
Ok thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.