Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Query on Submitting SD(Statutory Declaration) to VISA lodge.

626 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  parth1310 
#1 ·
Received 189 ITA on 23rd Aug, 2017 round. Now in the process of gathering docs to lodge VISA.

My wife is primary applicant and myself secondary applicant. we have claimed partner points. My wife ACS applied recently(Got +ve ACS on Agu 16th, 2017 for 261312). I had +ve ACS on Oct 16th, 2015 for 261311 which is going to be expired on Oct 15th, 2017. So I had again applid for ACS(261311) and got the +ve assessment on 30th Aug, 2017 by that time we have recieved ITA for 189 visa.

Now, we are in the process of preparing the docs for visa lodge. Can I submit my old and new ACS assessments for visa lodge or should I submit my new ACS when CO asks?. If I submit only my old ACS, who ever given the SD at that time for me left the organization recently. So can submit that old SD or will submit the new SD used for the new ACS assessment?.

#2 ·
Many members on this forum have mentioned that your English test scores and assessment results must be dated BEFORE your ITA. Receiving either of these after your invite may lead to a VISA rejection. Having said so, these were cases for primary applicants. But since you are claiming partner points; I am only assuming that will be case for you as well.

I feel submitting the new assessment report may lead to a rejection. Maybe you can just submit the old one as of now, and wait for the CO to ask for new one. You can contact the DIBP to clarify the situation, maybe.

Whatever you do, be absolutely sure before proceeding.

#4 ·
100% concur with Parth1310

Cheers

#3 ·
Since your wife is the primary applicant you dont need to worry much and I dont see any problem in application as well

Upload both the assessment, old and new SD as well...

Things change from time to time and people are aware of changes... just make sure to inform the person in old SD to say that during his/her duration in the company worked with you as per the details mentioned and now he/she has moved to different company, if he/she gets a verification call

#5 ·
Thank you All. I will submit my old ACS and will submit my new ACS if CO ask me to assess again.

#6 ·
Good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.