Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Friends,
I have already submitted my eoi but i just read somewhere in forum that for experience we have to mention the gap period also..?? Is it required while filling eoi or only form 80 at later stage???
My experience durations have 20 days, 7 days gaps ..for example
One company i left in 28th aug 2015 joined next on 7th sep 2015..so there is this gap of 9 days...do we need to mention these kind of gaps?? If yes then what details we have to mention for these kind of fillers..
Much appeciate your replies
Thanks!!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hello Friends,
I have already submitted my eoi but i just read somewhere in forum that for experience we have to mention the gap period also..?? Is it required while filling eoi or only form 80 at later stage???
One company i left in 28th aug 2015 joined next on 7th sep 2015..so there is this gap of 9 days...do we need to mention these kind of gaps?? If yes then what details we have to mention for these kind of fillers..
Thanks!!!

You dont have to mention anything about the gaps per say. Just mention your experiences with the correct start and end dates. SkillSelect will underatand the gaps between the employments and wont count it for your points score. Same goes for your subsequent Visa application.

You only need to provide an explanation for the gaps in form 80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Friends,
Thanks!!!

You dont have to mention anything about the gaps per say. Just mention your experiences with the correct start and end dates. SkillSelect will underatand the gaps between the employments and wont count it for your points score. Same goes for your subsequent Visa application.

You only need to provide an explanation for the gaps in form 80.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Parth for clarification.!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts