Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I have worked in three companies with minimal difference in Job responsibility which is aligned towards Business/System analyst. Now I am preparing Reference letter and find that the two of the reference letter have minor difference in job responsibilities.

Is it ok to have different responsibilites between the three reference letter?
please advice!

My employment details are below

1st company - Presales Consultant of CRM Application (1.5 years)
2nd Company - Presales Consultant of CRM applicaiton (8 months)
3rd Company - Functional consultant of CRM application (5 years)

All the above job and reference letter have different Titles (One as executive, one as Presales Manager and other as Senior Consultant)

All the above job had common function that was to collect requirements from the customer and design the CRM appplication. Prepare requirement and High level Design document. Developers would use the document to develop and customise the application.

Pls let me know if you want me to paste my reference letter! Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions!

Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
ACS understands your career advances with time. They also understand that you probably will not have exactly the same set of responsibilities as you change jobs - even if the jobs have the same titles.
HTH.

Reactions: mohi30

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hi Friends,

I have worked in three companies with minimal difference in Job responsibility which is aligned towards Business/System analyst. Now I am preparing Reference letter and find that the two of the reference letter have minor difference in job responsibilities.

Is it ok to have different responsibilites between the three reference letter?
please advice!

My employment details are below

1st company - Presales Consultant of CRM Application (1.5 years)
2nd Company - Presales Consultant of CRM applicaiton (8 months)
3rd Company - Functional consultant of CRM application (5 years)

All the above job and reference letter have different Titles (One as executive, one as Presales Manager and other as Senior Consultant)

All the above job had common function that was to collect requirements from the customer and design the CRM appplication. Prepare requirement and High level Design document. Developers would use the document to develop and customise the application.

Pls let me know if you want me to paste my reference letter! Please let me know your thoughts and suggestions!

Thanks
hi friend,

This is absolutely acceptable as i also experienced the same thing. I got 3 letters of roles and responsibilities with slight changes and got positive outcome from Engineers Australia towards skills assessment.

But, the significant thing you have to do is to cross verify that whether all the roles mentioned in these letters match with those roles defined by DIAC for Their equivalent occupations in Australia. If you meet this criteria, then no need to worry at all.

All the best,
sathiya

Reactions: mohi30
1 - 4 of 4 Posts