Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was married 6 months ago...I am claiming partner points....
Submitted EOI DOE 19th, Aug with 70 points. Expecting invite in this round.
I am in the process of collecting docs. I have initiated PCC for both of us, it will be completed by end of this month.
I had only marriage certificate as relationship proof. DO I need to update the Passports of both with spouse details before visa lodge? or can I do it after visa lodge?.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I was married 6 months ago...I am claiming partner points....
Submitted EOI DOE 19th, Aug with 70 points. Expecting invite in this round.
I am in the process of collecting docs. I have initiated PCC for both of us, it will be completed by end of this month.
I had only marriage certificate as relationship proof. DO I need to update the Passports of both with spouse details before visa lodge? or can I do it after visa lodge?.
Marriage certificate will need to be atleast 1 year old. CO might ask for further documents for evidence of relationship. If you have Joint bank accounts, joint bills, etc.. keep them ready.

You can update the Passport later.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marriage certificate will need to be atleast 1 year old. CO might ask for further documents for evidence of relationship. If you have Joint bank accounts, joint bills, etc.. keep them ready.

You can update the Passport later.
Currently, I dont have anything except marriage certificate. What should I do?.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Currently, I dont have anything except marriage certificate. What should I do?.
I waited for an year to be completed before applying EOI. :)

But there are people who have provided pictures of together, vacation stay details, flight tickets booked together, even whatsapp and facebook conversations

To start with read below threads, and you can search this forum for "Evidence of relationship"

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/br...uk/627553-proof-relationship-spouse-visa.html

http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...-australia/1275066-evidence-relationship.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts