Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While creating EOI account we need to fill identification document. I have selected the passport and after that we need to provide passport number. I think I have provided the wrong passport number. Once EOI account is created , I am not seeing that section to update it.

So how to update it?.

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
While creating EOI account we need to fill identification document. I have selected the passport and after that we need to provide passport number. I think I have provided the wrong passport number. Once EOI account is created , I am not seeing that section to update it.

So how to update it?.
The primary identity used to create the account is not editable

If you have just created the account, best is to abandon it and create a new account

In case it is quite old, then you may write to skillselect and ask for a solution

Cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The primary identity used to create the account is not editable

If you have just created the account, best is to abandon it and create a new account

In case it is quite old, then you may write to skillselect and ask for a solution

Cheers
Thanks for the quick reply newbienz.

I have created it yesterday and not yet submitted. So, How to abandon it?.

·
Registered
25,728 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply newbienz.

I have created it yesterday and not yet submitted. So, How to abandon it?.
Just forget you ever created it

Create a new account with a new email id and proceed carefully this time

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.