Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am filling EOI and having following doubt in the PTE section.

In the PTE section we are having 'Test reference number'. In the PTE test report pdf file we are having 'Test taker id' and 'Registration id'. So, what we need to give in place of 'Test Reference number'?.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

In the PTE section we are having 'Test reference number'. In the PTE test report pdf file we are having 'Test taker id' and 'Registration id'. So, what we need to give in place of 'Test Reference number'?.
You have to use registration ID, which will be unique for each tests. 'Test taker id' will be common even if when we took 5 tests.

Answer for your query is enter your "Registration ID"

·
Registered
579 Posts

HI Satish,

As per my entry in the EOI I had provided the Registration ID listed in the score card.

However as per the attached, I had chosen the Registration ID

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You have to use registration ID, which will be unique for each tests. 'Test taker id' will be common even if when we took 5 tests.

Answer for your query is enter your "Registration ID"
Thank you so much.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI Satish,

As per my entry in the EOI I had provided the Registration ID listed in the score card.

However as per the attached, I had chosen the Registration ID
Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts