Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well.

Could not find any recent info on this and hence might be asking the same question

I have sent my case to ACS as per the following and i have not yet received my ACS confirmation yet. :fingerscrossed:

Bachelors Degree: April 2001 - Full time - Convocation, Consolidated Marks list
First Job claimed as per ACS: Sep 2004 - Sep 2005 - SD with Relieving letter
Second Job Claimed as per ACS: Sep 2005 - Jan 2007 - SD with Relieving letter
Third Job Claimed as per ACS: Apr 2007-May 2013 - Company Letterhead
Masters Degree - Dec 2013 - Distance Mode - Convocation, Consolidated Marks list
Fourth Job as per ACS: May 2013 till date of employment letter on company letterhead

Now as per the DIBP site, we are supposed to list out the last 10 years of employment. Going by that my current job and my third job will be enough for 10 years requirement.

So should I produce proof of employment (like payslips, form 16 etc) for all the above or only for the 10 years as requested by DIBP as part of the forms 80 and 1221?

Please advise.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello Rave,

Provide proof of employment for the jobs you are claiming points. If you claim points for all of the mentioned jobs then you should provide employment proof for all of them.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure i have Claimed experience for what I have given above in ACS. I was referring to the dibp where we will Claim based on the result from ACS. Correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
23,961 Posts
Sure i have Claimed experience for what I have given above in ACS. I was referring to the dibp where we will Claim based on the result from ACS. Correct me if I am wrong.
You are correct
ACS will in all probability, deduct a portion of your experience towards AQF
You may or may not give supporting evidence for the period deducted by ACS

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts