Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Experts,

My ACS is going to expire in OCT 2017 and I am still waiting for invitation under subclass 189 & 190. Please let me know if my ACS assessment reports expires before I get an invitation, will I still be eligible to get the invitation under subclass 189 or 190 with the expired ACS skills assessment report?

Also, if there is a need to get a new ACS report, then should I apply for it before or after the expiry of current ACS report?

Please help.

Regards,
Sumit Singla

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Hello Experts,

My ACS is going to expire in OCT 2017 and I am still waiting for invitation under subclass 189 & 190. Please let me know if my ACS assessment reports expires before I get an invitation, will I still be eligible to get the invitation under subclass 189 or 190 with the expired ACS skills assessment report?

Also, if there is a need to get a new ACS report, then should I apply for it before or after the expiry of current ACS report?

Please help.

Regards,
Sumit Singla
Whats your ANZ code and claimed points?
The ACS has to be valid at the time of invite.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

ANZSCO - 263111
Claimed Points without SS - 65 points.
Claimed Points with SS - 70 points.

Regards,
Sumit Singla

·
Registered
23,891 Posts
Hello Experts,

Please help.

Regards,
Sumit Singla
If you want to maintain the continuity of your EOI, you should start the process of ACS reassessment immediately as there is a wait of 4/5 weeks

You will have to suspend your EOI on the date your ACS assessment expires if you do not have a fresh assessment in hand by then

Cheers

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply.

One more query - For new ACS application, do I need to arrange the experience letters again from all the employers or the previous ones can be used?

Also, I remember I changed the organization after getting my ACS done. So, do I need to get updated experience letter from that organization where I was working at the time of getting my ACS report because there was only start date and no end date for that employer 'Since August 2011' as that was my current employer at that time.

But today, my current employer is different which means I will have to get the experience letter from current employer for sure but what about the previous employer for which now I have concrete start and end dates?

Please help.

Regards,
Sumit Singla
<SNIP> Don't post personal information - see Rule 4, here: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/general-expat-discussions/2397-forum-rules.html kaju/moderator

·
Registered
23,891 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply.

One more query - For new ACS application, do I need to arrange the experience letters again from all the employers or the previous ones can be used?

Also, I remember I changed the organization after getting my ACS done. So, do I need to get updated experience letter from that organization where I was working at the time of getting my ACS report because there was only start date and no end date for that employer 'Since August 2011' as that was my current employer at that time.

But today, my current employer is different which means I will have to get the experience letter from current employer for sure but what about the previous employer for which now I have concrete start and end dates?

Please help.

Regards,
Sumit Singla
<SNIP>

Get a fresh reference letter from the previous employer also to remove all doubts about your RNR in the period post the ACS assessment and resignation

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts