Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sponsor have a contract thats says ,Permanent full time work,work there since 7years ago. His Basic annual salary is £24,000 gross per annum." But he got pay rise on June, and extra bonus each month for night ****,duty etc.

Jan: Basic pay: 2000 + night shift/duty etc
Feb : Basic pay: 2000 + night shift/duty etc
Mar: Basic pay: 2000 + night shift/duty etc
April: Basic pay: 2000 + night shift/duty etc
May : Basic pay: 2000 + night shift/duty etc
June: Basic pay: 2200(1% increasing) + night shift/duty etc

Question is :

1.I know I am under Cat A, but salaried or non-salaried?

2.How much my sponsor’s contract should be shown for the gross annual salary? just little bit confuse, lowest pay 24000 or 24000 plus extra bonus?

3. 3.11 what is your sponsor’s annual income from this employment before tax?

4.3.20 what is your sponsor’s total income(before tax) from salaried employment in the 12months prior to the application?

5.If my sponsor and I need to sign appendix2 and Application form?

6.My sponsor did some punching on the bank statement , there are 2holes for easy to file it?is it ok there are two holes on the bank statement ?

Thank you

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
#1 Salaried plus extras.
#2 Just enclose signed contract.
#3 To work it out under Cat A, first take the lowest salaried pay during the last 6 months (£2,000) and multiply by 12 (£24,000). Then take an average of extras over 6 months (so add up all the extras received during 6 months, divide by 6 and multiply by 12). Then add the two figures together.
#4 You don't answer it as it's under Cat B.
#5 You alone sign the application form. Sponsor signs first of the two sections on verification checks.
#6 Unless he punched through some vital figures, it should be ok.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
#2 Just enclose signed contract.
#4 You don't answer it as it's under Cat B.
Thank you for the quick answer.Just a little bit confuse for that.

As a contract need to mention gross annual salary ,my sponsor got a signed contract or letter confirming 26400 PA (1% pay rise), in this case, will be different than the number from basic pay+extras, so if home office will say the gross annual salary is not correct,as two different amount?

#4 is Under Cat A on appendix2 (2013), Did i get a wrong one?

Thank you

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
It doesn't matter what the contract says, which usually only mentions your basic pay. As payslips show extras being paid, they will take that into account.
Under Cat A, only the last 6-month pay is considered.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the quick answer.

One more things, when we got married outside of UK, they gave us two marriage certificates. So which one I should submit ? both? or applicant's only?

Thank you

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Any original certificate will do.
Appendix 2 is now available online when you complete the online visa form.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again. I think the Appendix2 I got online is different.

One more things:

My sponsor works in a big company in UK, different departments in different places , so they put same company name on Contract and payslip, but different address, like address of financial department on payslip, address of Human Resource for Contract.

SO is it ok? Or what should I do?

Thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So if sponsor apply it for me online, if i still need to sign online application form? or sponsor will sign it? as I want to send all the document to him ,after he check ,then we start to apply for.

For the copy version of document, I print it black and white ?or colour one same as original? or if I can stamp or print a "copy' word on it?

Thank you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.