Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am going to apply for the AUS PR under the skilled migration for the software developer. I have 5 years of experience in software development, But i didn't know what duties will be mentioned on the experience letter.

I have worked for 4 different companies in my last 5 years but all the the Pvt. Ltd. companies. My all salaries are in my salary account from the start, but sometime salary will be late.

one more question i have in my mind that the company never cut my PF and all they give me a full salary in my account and even they didn't cut this for any employee because they are not MNC companies they are in Chandigarh. I have all my ITR done as according to the rules

So m i valid for skilled migration or not, If i have valid document then i'll try to go-through the process and also suggest me the right person or consultancy to file the PR or Skilled migration.

·
Registered
23,906 Posts
Hello All,

I am going to apply for the AUS PR under the skilled migration for the software developer. I have 5 years of experience in software development, But i didn't know what duties will be mentioned on the experience letter.

I have worked for 4 different companies in my last 5 years but all the the Pvt. Ltd. companies. My all salaries are in my salary account from the start, but sometime salary will be late.

one more question i have in my mind that the company never cut my PF and all they give me a full salary in my account and even they didn't cut this for any employee because they are not MNC companies they are in Chandigarh. I have all my ITR done as according to the rules

So m i valid for skilled migration or not, If i have valid document then i'll try to go-through the process and also suggest me the right person or consultancy to file the PR or Skilled migration.
What is your educational qualifications?

Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is my cousin will able to sponsor me in Victoria(AUS)

Hello all

Is my cousin will able to sponsor me in Victoria(AUS)

He is father's real brother's son. He have a citizenship from last many year's. He is doing simple job on hourly bases not in technical field. He stay their with his family and have there own house. But my father's brother my uncle they are not the citizen or PR holder they are INDIAN resident.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts