Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am working as System Analysts in MNC company having 10 Yrs of Experience in the same field. Below are my Details.

Education -

1) Diploma in Electronics and Communication 3 Yrs (Completed on 2005)
2) Bachelors in Information Technolgy (completed on 2013)
3) Age - 32
4) Experience - 10 Yrs
5) PTE - 10 points

I am just confused about point system hence I have more than 10 Yrs of experience, Is my experience will consider from my Diploma or Bachelors degree.

Could someone please clarify about this.

·
Registered
63 Posts
am working as System Analysts in MNC company having 10 Yrs of Experience in the same field. Below are my Details.

Education -

1) Diploma in Electronics and Communication 3 Yrs (Completed on 2005)
2) Bachelors in Information Technolgy (completed on 2013)
3) Age - 32
4) Experience - 10 Yrs
5) PTE - 10 points

I am just confused about point system hence I have more than 10 Yrs of experience, Is my experience will consider from my Diploma or Bachelors degree.

Could someone please clarify about this.
Hi

I believe if you are showing your Bachelors Degree then the experience will be calculated from 2013 and there will deductions in that and you will not get any points for work experience.

Age if you have completed 32 - you will get 25 Points

Education if it is only diploma then 10 points
If it is BE - then 15 points

I would ask other senior members to put more light on it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Hi

I believe if you are showing your Bachelors Degree then the experience will be calculated from 2013 and there will deductions in that and you will not get any points for work experience.

Age if you have completed 32 - you will get 25 Points

Education if it is only diploma then 10 points
If it is BE - then 15 points

I would ask other senior members to put more light on it.

Thanks
Not quite, I think. Using 6 years experience at any time (whether using the diploma or RPL, depending on if it's judged as relevant) might well give an earlier skills met date than using the degree, depending on the experience of course. Otherwise, using the degree, the required experience can be gained before education, meaning skills met might be 2013.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys for your comments.
Please suggest me do i need to submit my diploma and Degree both for ACS evaluation?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts